In this quickly evolving, technology driven, transformation of the PR and Marketing world, are you one of the brave souls who stepped out of your comfort zone and responded to this tectonic shift by becoming a “Super Communicator of the InBound Way?”
Here are 7 signs to look for:
- You are personally committed to rock your buyer’s world. You know who they are, where they hang out, what gives them joy, what gives them pain and their success is your mission.
- You are a devotee of the “Law of Attraction.” Your personalized solutions act like a magnet drawing in your ideal buyers.
- You are a loyal servant of King Content always making sure Prince Context is in the house. (No sense being at the right place with the right solution at the wrong time in the buyer’s journey).
- You know it’s not polite to interrupt. You prefer to attract attention through well thought out and relevant content that invites questions and inquiries.
- You are a great listener and perpetual eavesdropper. You plug in to the conversations and watch for opportunities to contribute and make a difference.
- You are a master converter and the ultimate closer. You get it. Timing is everything. You know exactly when to show up to save the day without appearing like a stalker.
- You have raving fans. Folks you’ve saved from the perils of their challenges and pain points, become your enthusiastic promoters. They herald your value at every possible opportunity. They appreciate your value. You are their thought leader and hero!
If you suspect this is beginning to sound a little too much like you, don’t run and hide! Traditional Marketing and PR had a great run and served well in its time. Instead proudly put on your the cape, puff up your chest, and stand tall. You are a force for good, relevance and the ultimate giver. You are the brave and bold soul that has embraced the methodology and the movement that is transforming the marketing world. You are the Super Communicator of the Inbound Way! So, Inbound away!